- April 13: GM Airbag Investigation Launched After Injuries investigations | 2 days ago
- April 8: Chevy Colorados and GMC Canyons Recalled recalls | 7 days ago
- April 8: GM Recalls Chevy Camaros Over Steering Wheel Emblems recalls | 7 days ago
- April 1: GM Class Action Lawsuit Over Fuse Blocks Dismissed news | 14 days ago
- March 31: Chevrolet Express and GMC Savana Owners: Park Outside recalls | 15 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP5301A
2015 Chevrolet Equinox
Affected Component: FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE:FUEL INJECTION SYSTEM
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician the steps on how to diagnose and repair vehicle that may have Service Engine Soon Malfunction Indicator Lamp on. Technician will find Diagnostic Trouble Code P219A. Technician should use published Service Information diagnostics for Diagnostic Trouble Code P219A. If the Global Diagnostic System 2 fuel injector balance test does not isolate a cause for this concern, perform the Fuel Injector Diagnosis (w/CH47976 and CH-47976-500) in Service Information and evaluate for a rich or lean fuel injector.
Click a tab for more information.