- April 13: GM Airbag Investigation Launched After Injuries investigations | 2 days ago
- April 8: Chevy Colorados and GMC Canyons Recalled recalls | 7 days ago
- April 8: GM Recalls Chevy Camaros Over Steering Wheel Emblems recalls | 7 days ago
- April 1: GM Class Action Lawsuit Over Fuse Blocks Dismissed news | 14 days ago
- March 31: Chevrolet Express and GMC Savana Owners: Park Outside recalls | 15 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP5331D
2015 Chevrolet Equinox
Affected Component: ENGINE (PWS)
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information on a rattle, tick, or knock type noise. Any drivability concerns they should be addressed prior to the following diagnostic progression. A sound file or video with sound of the noise needs to be made prior to dis-assembly to help isolate to one area in the engine. There are four different steps to diagnosis the concern. This communication was updated to include the 2017 model year.
Click a tab for more information.