- May 12: GM Class Action Lawsuit For Oil Consumption Dismissed news | 0 days ago
- May 7: GM Recalls Buick Enclave, Chevrolet Traverse and GMC Acadia recalls | 5 days ago
- April 25: GM Recalls Chevy Silverado 1500, Tahoe and GMC Sierra 1500 recalls | 17 days ago
- April 13: GM Airbag Investigation Launched After Injuries investigations | 29 days ago
- April 8: Chevy Colorados and GMC Canyons Recalled recalls | 34 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT4916H
2015 Chevrolet Equinox
Affected Component: VISIBILITY:GLASS, SIDE/REAR
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that have may a helicopter type noise when a rear window is lowered. This is a normal characteristic of this vehicle, but the concern can be minimized by lowering a front door glass approximately 1 to 2 inches.
Click a tab for more information.