- April 13: GM Airbag Investigation Launched After Injuries investigations | 2 days ago
- April 8: Chevy Colorados and GMC Canyons Recalled recalls | 7 days ago
- April 8: GM Recalls Chevy Camaros Over Steering Wheel Emblems recalls | 7 days ago
- April 1: GM Class Action Lawsuit Over Fuse Blocks Dismissed news | 14 days ago
- March 31: Chevrolet Express and GMC Savana Owners: Park Outside recalls | 15 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT5119D
2015 Chevrolet Equinox
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that the keyless entry is inoperative. Technician should inspect the ignition key cylinder door sticks in the up position. If the door is found open do not replace the ignition key cylinder, use a Lubriplate type of lubrication spray and lubricate the ignition key cylinder door. Insert the tip of the key in and out to verify the door of the cylinder is not sticking.
Click a tab for more information.