- April 8: Chevy Colorados and GMC Canyons Recalled recalls | 3 days ago
- April 8: GM Recalls Chevy Camaros Over Steering Wheel Emblems recalls | 3 days ago
- April 1: GM Class Action Lawsuit Over Fuse Blocks Dismissed news | 10 days ago
- March 31: Chevrolet Express and GMC Savana Owners: Park Outside recalls | 11 days ago
- March 24: Cadillac, Chevrolet and GMC Vehicles Have Seat Belt Issues recalls | 18 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT5236J
2015 Chevrolet Equinox
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:NAVIGATIONAL SYSTEM(GLOBAL POSITIONING SYSTEM)
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that have a Diagnostic Trouble Code B101D stored in Telematics Communication Interface Control Module. Technician will need to ensure campaigns 14395 or 15086 are completed. Technician will need to use Global Diagnostic System 2 and gather information and contact General Motors Technical Assistance Center for further assistance.
Click a tab for more information.