- April 13: GM Airbag Investigation Launched After Injuries investigations | 2 days ago
- April 8: Chevy Colorados and GMC Canyons Recalled recalls | 7 days ago
- April 8: GM Recalls Chevy Camaros Over Steering Wheel Emblems recalls | 7 days ago
- April 1: GM Class Action Lawsuit Over Fuse Blocks Dismissed news | 14 days ago
- March 31: Chevrolet Express and GMC Savana Owners: Park Outside recalls | 15 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT5264
2015 Chevrolet Equinox
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:RADIO/TAPE DECK/CD ETC.
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that when a Canadian customer may comment that when they travel to the United States, they are unable to connect to OnStar or use hands free calling. Dealer can advise the customer that the existing cell phone provider not having roaming agreements in areas outside of Canada. At this time, a customer has the option of contacting OnStar to have a 500 number loaded for OnStar operation while in the United States.
Click a tab for more information.