- April 13: GM Airbag Investigation Launched After Injuries investigations | 2 days ago
- April 8: Chevy Colorados and GMC Canyons Recalled recalls | 7 days ago
- April 8: GM Recalls Chevy Camaros Over Steering Wheel Emblems recalls | 7 days ago
- April 1: GM Class Action Lawsuit Over Fuse Blocks Dismissed news | 14 days ago
- March 31: Chevrolet Express and GMC Savana Owners: Park Outside recalls | 15 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT5427
2015 Chevrolet Equinox
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that have a Service Engine Soon Malfunction Indicator Lamp, service Antilock Braking System, Service Stabilitrak, Service All Wheel Drive, Service Suspension Control, or Hard Steering. Technician may find the following Diagnostic Trouble Codes stored C0196, C0186, C0287, C0710, C0045, C0050, C0800, U0077, U0074, U0125, U0126, U0100, U0101, U0121, U0415, U0432, U0121, and or U0140. Technician should inspect X411 connector for damage or corrosion. Technician will replace any terminals with damage or corrosion.
Click a tab for more information.