- April 8: Chevy Colorados and GMC Canyons Recalled recalls | 5 days ago
- April 8: GM Recalls Chevy Camaros Over Steering Wheel Emblems recalls | 5 days ago
- April 1: GM Class Action Lawsuit Over Fuse Blocks Dismissed news | 12 days ago
- March 31: Chevrolet Express and GMC Savana Owners: Park Outside recalls | 13 days ago
- March 24: Cadillac, Chevrolet and GMC Vehicles Have Seat Belt Issues recalls | 20 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT5444
2015 Chevrolet Equinox
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about the text messaging feature on some newer General Motors infotainment systems. Pair the iPhone to the system then enter the Bluetooth settings menu, select the ?i? icon next to the vehicle name in the device and enable show notifications. The text messaging feature will be available on the next ignition cycle. However with iPhones text messages cannot be responded to when using the infotainment system, they can only be received. For android devices pair the phone to the system during the pairing process the phone will ask you to allow the vehicle to access the device contacts. A second question will pop up on the device asking to allow the vehicle to access the message access profile. Both have to be allowed for the text messaging feature to work.
Click a tab for more information.