- May 19: Nearly 713,000 Chevrolet Equinox and GMC Terrain SUVs Recalled recalls | 16 days ago
- May 13: GM ARC Exploding Airbag Recall Affects 1 Million Vehicles recalls | 22 days ago
- May 10: GM PCV Lawsuit Sees Several Claims Dismissed news | 25 days ago
- May 8: General Motors Transmission Class Action Lawsuit Certified news | 27 days ago
- April 28: GM Recalls Chevrolet 4500HD, 5500HD, 6500HD After Fires recalls | 37 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP5122E
2017 Chevrolet Equinox
Affected Component: FUEL SYSTEM, OTHER:DELIVERY:FUEL PUMP
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technicians for diagnosing and repairing vehicles that have an issue with a pop noise from the fuel tank area after a cold start or Evaporative Emissions System purge. Technician will be able to use Global Diagnostic System 2 to duplicate the concern by commanding a purge and seal on the Evaporative Emissions System. Replacement of the auxiliary fuel pump module assembly will correct this concern.
Click a tab for more information.