- March 30: GM CP4 Class Action Lawsuit Moves Ahead news | 5 days ago
- March 26: Chevrolet Impala StabiliTrak Lawsuit Dismissed news | 9 days ago
- March 23: GM Brake Booster Lawsuit Caused By Brake Failures news | 12 days ago
- March 19: Chevy and GMC Truck Hoods May Open While Driving recalls | 16 days ago
- March 13: GM Brake Caliper Bolts May Break in 22,000 Trucks recalls | 22 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #16NA380
2020 Chevrolet Equinox
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING:EXHAUST SYSTEM:MANIFOLD/HEADER/MUFFLER/TAIL PIPE
- This informational bulletin provides a procedure on how to perform a quick test to check if the DPF is the cause of excessive soot from the tailpipe.
Click a tab for more information.