- April 13: GM Airbag Investigation Launched After Injuries investigations | 2 days ago
- April 8: Chevy Colorados and GMC Canyons Recalled recalls | 7 days ago
- April 8: GM Recalls Chevy Camaros Over Steering Wheel Emblems recalls | 7 days ago
- April 1: GM Class Action Lawsuit Over Fuse Blocks Dismissed news | 14 days ago
- March 31: Chevrolet Express and GMC Savana Owners: Park Outside recalls | 15 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP5708
2020 Chevrolet Equinox
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- This Preliminary information communicates to the technician the vehicle concern of starter flex plate having broken teeth. The can create a noise during starting or may even have the starter spin but not crank over the engine. The document directs the technician to replace the flex plate and the starter assembly.
Click a tab for more information.