- May 19: Fire Risk: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Savana Vans recalls | 2 days ago
- May 17: GM Recalls Vehicles With Faulty Kidde Fire Extinguishers recalls | 4 days ago
- May 13: Safety Group Says NHTSA Should Force GM Airbag Recalls news | 8 days ago
- May 8: GM Recalls 2018 Chevy Equinox to Replace Front Windows recalls | 13 days ago
- May 1: General Motors Sued For Not Replacing Takata Airbag Inflators news | 20 days ago
Chevrolet Recall VCCBLCHV: Center High Mounted Stop Lamp/FMVSS 108
2004 Chevrolet Express
Following vehicles may not be fully informed of vehicle braking. Rear-end crashes and injury to occupants may occur.
- Certain conversion vans built on GMC/Chevrolet chassis fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 108, "lamps, reflective devices and associated equipment." The housing lens of the center high mounted stop lamp does not allow enough light to emit from the lamp.
- Quality coaches is working with audiovox to replace the center high-mounted brake lamp assembly. Owners may contact quality coaches at 1-800-373-6357 or asa at 1-800-274-1886.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.