- October 17: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Sierra Over Fire Dangers recalls | 3 days ago
- October 16: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Over Child Seat Issues recalls | 4 days ago
- October 10: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Failures Lead to Lawsuit news | 10 days ago
- September 15: GM Recalls Vehicles 2nd Time For Loose Brake Pedals recalls | 35 days ago
- September 14: Chevy Equinox Ecotec Engine Lawsuit Filed Over Oil Consumption news | 36 days ago
Chevrolet Recall VCCBLCHV: Center High Mounted Stop Lamp/FMVSS 108
2004 Chevrolet Express
Following vehicles may not be fully informed of vehicle braking. Rear-end crashes and injury to occupants may occur.
- Certain conversion vans built on GMC/Chevrolet chassis fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 108, "lamps, reflective devices and associated equipment." The housing lens of the center high mounted stop lamp does not allow enough light to emit from the lamp.
- Quality coaches is working with audiovox to replace the center high-mounted brake lamp assembly. Owners may contact quality coaches at 1-800-373-6357 or asa at 1-800-274-1886.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.