- August 13: GM Air Conditioning Class-Action Lawsuit Claims Systems Fail news | 7 days ago
- August 4: GM Diesel Lawsuit Continues Over Duramax Emissions news | 16 days ago
- July 25: General Motors Takata Airbag Recall Needed: Safety Group news | 26 days ago
- July 16: GM Recalls 2016-2018 Chevrolet Malibus For Airbag Failures recalls | 35 days ago
- July 4: GMC Terrain and Chevrolet Equinox Oil Consumption Lawsuit news | 47 days ago
Chevrolet Recall VCCBLCHV: Center High Mounted Stop Lamp/FMVSS 108
2004 Chevrolet Express
Following vehicles may not be fully informed of vehicle braking. Rear-end crashes and injury to occupants may occur.
- Certain conversion vans built on GMC/Chevrolet chassis fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 108, "lamps, reflective devices and associated equipment." The housing lens of the center high mounted stop lamp does not allow enough light to emit from the lamp.
- Quality coaches is working with audiovox to replace the center high-mounted brake lamp assembly. Owners may contact quality coaches at 1-800-373-6357 or asa at 1-800-274-1886.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.