- February 23: Chevy Bolt Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over Range news | 4 days ago
- February 9: GM Takata Airbag Recall Includes 6 Million Vehicles recalls | 18 days ago
- January 27: Chevy Camaro Airbag Recall Needed, Alleges Lawsuit news | 31 days ago
- January 10: GM 5.3L Oil Consumption Lawsuit Affects Vortec Engines news | 48 days ago
- January 5: GM Transmission Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 53 days ago
NHTSA — Engine And Engine Cooling Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 1 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 52,466 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.