- August 13: GM Air Conditioning Class-Action Lawsuit Claims Systems Fail news | 8 days ago
- August 4: GM Diesel Lawsuit Continues Over Duramax Emissions news | 17 days ago
- July 25: General Motors Takata Airbag Recall Needed: Safety Group news | 27 days ago
- July 16: GM Recalls 2016-2018 Chevrolet Malibus For Airbag Failures recalls | 36 days ago
- July 4: GMC Terrain and Chevrolet Equinox Oil Consumption Lawsuit news | 48 days ago
Chevrolet Recall 12104: Lower Control Arms
2012 Chevrolet Impala
A broken control arm can result in the loss of control of the vehicle, increasing the risk of a crash.
Suspension — Front — Control Arm — Lower Arm
- General Motors (GM) is recalling certain model year 2008-2012 Chevrolet Impala police vehicles because the front lower control arms may fracture. This safety recall does not include non-police Chevrolet Impala vehicles.
- GM will notify owners, and dealers will replace both front lower control arms, free of charge. The safety recall began on August 21, 2012. Owners may contact the Chevrolet owner center at 1-866-694-6546.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.