- June 21: Recall: 2013 Chevrolet Volt Has Voltage Problems recalls | 0 days ago
- June 20: 2019 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 Recalled Over Airbag Failures recalls | 1 days ago
- June 19: GM Recalls Vehicles With Fuel Pumps That Can Leak recalls | 2 days ago
- June 14: Chevrolet Sonic Recalled to Replace Seatbacks recalls | 7 days ago
- May 27: Recall: Chevrolet Silverado 1500, 2500 and 3500 recalls | 25 days ago
Chevrolet Recall 12104: Lower Control Arms
2012 Chevrolet Impala
A broken control arm can result in the loss of control of the vehicle, increasing the risk of a crash.
Suspension — Front — Control Arm — Lower Arm
- General Motors (GM) is recalling certain model year 2008-2012 Chevrolet Impala police vehicles because the front lower control arms may fracture. This safety recall does not include non-police Chevrolet Impala vehicles.
- GM will notify owners, and dealers will replace both front lower control arms, free of charge. The safety recall began on August 21, 2012. Owners may contact the Chevrolet owner center at 1-866-694-6546.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.