- June 13: General Motors Vehicles Recalled For Airbag Warning Lights recalls | 10 days ago
- June 2: GM Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over 'Destination Charges' news | 21 days ago
- May 30: Tesla Lawsuit Filed Over Death of Naibel Benavides Leon news | 24 days ago
- May 12: GM Class Action Lawsuit For Oil Consumption Dismissed news | 42 days ago
- May 7: GM Recalls Buick Enclave, Chevrolet Traverse and GMC Acadia recalls | 47 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP-3140-G
2012 Chevrolet Impala
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE/MOBILITY
- THIS PRELIMINARY INFORMATION COMMUNICATION ADVISES THE TECHNICIAN THAT A NOISE OR A VIBRATION IN THE VEHICLE THAT SEEMS TO BE ABNORMAL MAY NOT HAVE BEEN THERE WHEN THE VEHICLE WAS PURCHASED. TECHNICIAN SHOULD LOOK FOR NON - GENERAL MOTORS AFTERMARKET ACCESSORIES INSTALLED ON THE VEHICLE THAT CAN CAUSE THESE ISSUES.
Click a tab for more information.