- June 25: Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Recall: Loss of Power Steering recalls | 0 days ago
- June 13: General Motors Vehicles Recalled For Airbag Warning Lights recalls | 12 days ago
- June 2: GM Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over 'Destination Charges' news | 23 days ago
- May 30: Tesla Lawsuit Filed Over Death of Naibel Benavides Leon news | 26 days ago
- May 12: GM Class Action Lawsuit For Oil Consumption Dismissed news | 44 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP4902K
2012 Chevrolet Impala
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE/MOBILITY
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician that General Motors Technical Assistance Center may ask for Global Diagnostic System 2 Session Log. Technician will need use Global Diagnostic System 2 to send the session logs to General Motors Technical Assistance Center for further assistance on the vehicle in question.
Click a tab for more information.