- October 17: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Sierra Over Fire Dangers recalls | 3 days ago
- October 16: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Over Child Seat Issues recalls | 4 days ago
- October 10: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Failures Lead to Lawsuit news | 10 days ago
- September 15: GM Recalls Vehicles 2nd Time For Loose Brake Pedals recalls | 35 days ago
- September 14: Chevy Equinox Ecotec Engine Lawsuit Filed Over Oil Consumption news | 36 days ago
2013 Chevrolet Impala
2013 Chevrolet Impala Suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Clunking From Front End At Start And Turning4
- Grinding Sound That Occur Intermittantly On Turns3
- Clunking Noise From Front On Left Turns2
- Clunking Noise When Turning1
- Noise At Acceleration From Stop1
- NHTSA: Suspension12
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Wheel Bearing 3
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Impala Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Impala compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Impala overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Impala.