- February 19: GM Cracked Dash Lawsuit Includes SUVs and Trucks news | 1 days ago
- February 8: GM Wants Out of Recall of 6.8 Million Trucks and SUVs news | 12 days ago
- February 7: General Motors C/K Truck Fire Lawsuit Partially Dismissed news | 13 days ago
- February 7: Texas Man Says Defective Chevy Camaro Caused Crash news | 13 days ago
- February 3: GM Vortec Engine Lawsuit Says Oil Consumption Problems Abound news | 17 days ago
2013 Chevrolet Impala
Worst 2013 Impala Suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- clunking from front end at start and turning4
- grinding sound that occur intermittantly on turns3
- clunking noise from front on left turns2
- clunking noise when turning1
- noise at acceleration from stop1
- NHTSA: Suspension6
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Wheel Bearing 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Impala Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Impala compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Impala overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Impala.