- March 30: GM CP4 Class Action Lawsuit Moves Ahead news | 8 days ago
- March 26: Chevrolet Impala StabiliTrak Lawsuit Dismissed news | 12 days ago
- March 23: GM Brake Booster Lawsuit Caused By Brake Failures news | 15 days ago
- March 19: Chevy and GMC Truck Hoods May Open While Driving recalls | 19 days ago
- March 13: GM Brake Caliper Bolts May Break in 22,000 Trucks recalls | 25 days ago
Chevrolet Defect Investigation AQ17002: BiCal Chevrolet/Loss of Power Steering
2014 Chevrolet Impala
BiCal Chevrolet/Loss of Power Steering
Steering:Electric Power Assist System
- NHTSA is opening this audit query in order to determine whether BiCal Chevrolet of Valley Stream, New York has complied with the requirements of the National Traffic and Motor Vehicle Safety Act.The Safety Act requires, among other things, that a manufacturer notify its dealers of defects related to motor vehicle safety and noncompliances with Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards and in turn that a dealer not deliver a new vehicle subject to a recall unless the recall remedy has been performed.49 U.S.C. § 30120(i).NHTSA is in receipt of information that alleges this dealer sold and delivered at least one new vehicle to a first purchaser without having performed safety recall repairs.Accordingly, we are opening this audit query to seek information concerning these allegations.
Click a tab for more information.