- October 17: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Sierra Over Fire Dangers recalls | 3 days ago
- October 16: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Over Child Seat Issues recalls | 4 days ago
- October 10: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Failures Lead to Lawsuit news | 10 days ago
- September 15: GM Recalls Vehicles 2nd Time For Loose Brake Pedals recalls | 35 days ago
- September 14: Chevy Equinox Ecotec Engine Lawsuit Filed Over Oil Consumption news | 36 days ago
Chevrolet Recall 06054: Spring Brake Modulating Valves/Bendix
2006 Chevrolet Kodiak
The delayed parking brake application can occur without warning, leading to unintended vehicle rollaway increasing the risk of a crash.
Parking Brake — Conventional — Air
- Certain medium duty trucks equipped sr-7 bendix brake valves, the check valve inside the valve cavity may not properly set, causing internal air leakage. If the check valve does not properly seat, the resulting leakage can cause a delay in the application of the spring brakes to park the vehicle after operator pulls the dash valve button.
- Dealers will inspect the valves and replace it free of charge. The recall began on July 31, 2006. Owners may contact Chevrolet at 1-800-630-2438, GMC at 1-866-996-9463, or Isuzu at 1-800-255-6727.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.