- January 7: GM Class-Action Lawsuit Targets CP4 Fuel Pumps news | 13 days ago
- December 24: GM 8-Speed Transmission Fix Useless, Claims Lawsuit news | 27 days ago
- December 19: Chevrolet Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 Recalled recalls | 32 days ago
- December 13: GM Recalls Buick Encore, Chevy Spark, Traverse and Trax recalls | 38 days ago
- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 40 days ago
Chevrolet Recall 06054: Spring Brake Modulating Valves/Bendix
2006 Chevrolet Kodiak
The delayed parking brake application can occur without warning, leading to unintended vehicle rollaway increasing the risk of a crash.
Parking Brake — Conventional — Air
- Certain medium duty trucks equipped sr-7 bendix brake valves, the check valve inside the valve cavity may not properly set, causing internal air leakage. If the check valve does not properly seat, the resulting leakage can cause a delay in the application of the spring brakes to park the vehicle after operator pulls the dash valve button.
- Dealers will inspect the valves and replace it free of charge. The recall began on July 31, 2006. Owners may contact Chevrolet at 1-800-630-2438, GMC at 1-866-996-9463, or Isuzu at 1-800-255-6727.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.