- August 13: GM Air Conditioning Class-Action Lawsuit Claims Systems Fail news | 7 days ago
- August 4: GM Diesel Lawsuit Continues Over Duramax Emissions news | 16 days ago
- July 25: General Motors Takata Airbag Recall Needed: Safety Group news | 26 days ago
- July 16: GM Recalls 2016-2018 Chevrolet Malibus For Airbag Failures recalls | 35 days ago
- July 4: GMC Terrain and Chevrolet Equinox Oil Consumption Lawsuit news | 47 days ago
Chevrolet Recall 06054: Spring Brake Modulating Valves/Bendix
2006 Chevrolet Kodiak
The delayed parking brake application can occur without warning, leading to unintended vehicle rollaway increasing the risk of a crash.
Parking Brake — Conventional — Air
- Certain medium duty trucks equipped sr-7 bendix brake valves, the check valve inside the valve cavity may not properly set, causing internal air leakage. If the check valve does not properly seat, the resulting leakage can cause a delay in the application of the spring brakes to park the vehicle after operator pulls the dash valve button.
- Dealers will inspect the valves and replace it free of charge. The recall began on July 31, 2006. Owners may contact Chevrolet at 1-800-630-2438, GMC at 1-866-996-9463, or Isuzu at 1-800-255-6727.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.