- June 21: Recall: 2013 Chevrolet Volt Has Voltage Problems recalls | 2 days ago
- June 20: 2019 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 Recalled Over Airbag Failures recalls | 3 days ago
- June 19: GM Recalls Vehicles With Fuel Pumps That Can Leak recalls | 4 days ago
- June 14: Chevrolet Sonic Recalled to Replace Seatbacks recalls | 9 days ago
- May 27: Recall: Chevrolet Silverado 1500, 2500 and 3500 recalls | 27 days ago
Chevrolet Recall 06054: Spring Brake Modulating Valves/Bendix
2006 Chevrolet Kodiak
The delayed parking brake application can occur without warning, leading to unintended vehicle rollaway increasing the risk of a crash.
Parking Brake — Conventional — Air
- Certain medium duty trucks equipped sr-7 bendix brake valves, the check valve inside the valve cavity may not properly set, causing internal air leakage. If the check valve does not properly seat, the resulting leakage can cause a delay in the application of the spring brakes to park the vehicle after operator pulls the dash valve button.
- Dealers will inspect the valves and replace it free of charge. The recall began on July 31, 2006. Owners may contact Chevrolet at 1-800-630-2438, GMC at 1-866-996-9463, or Isuzu at 1-800-255-6727.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.