- April 16: Chevrolet Equinox Oil Consumption Issues Debated In Court news | 3 days ago
- April 13: Chevy Bolt Propulsion Power Reduced Due to Battery Cells: GM news | 6 days ago
- April 7: 'Vehicle Services Department' of Plano, Texas, Sued by Minnesota news | 12 days ago
- March 26: Injured Cop Sues Dealership For Not Reporting Stolen SUV news | 24 days ago
- March 15: Chevy and GMC Air Conditioning Problems Target of Lawsuit news | 35 days ago
Chevrolet Recall 06054: Spring Brake Modulating Valves/Bendix
2006 Chevrolet Kodiak
The delayed parking brake application can occur without warning, leading to unintended vehicle rollaway increasing the risk of a crash.
Parking Brake — Conventional — Air
- Certain medium duty trucks equipped sr-7 bendix brake valves, the check valve inside the valve cavity may not properly set, causing internal air leakage. If the check valve does not properly seat, the resulting leakage can cause a delay in the application of the spring brakes to park the vehicle after operator pulls the dash valve button.
- Dealers will inspect the valves and replace it free of charge. The recall began on July 31, 2006. Owners may contact Chevrolet at 1-800-630-2438, GMC at 1-866-996-9463, or Isuzu at 1-800-255-6727.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.