- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Settlement On Hold news | 2 days ago
- October 7: Does Automatic Emergency Braking With Pedestrian Detection Work? news | 7 days ago
- October 1: Chevy Camaro Ignition Key Recall Issued Again recalls | 13 days ago
- September 22: Chevy Volt Passenger Airbag Sensor Investigation Opened investigations | 22 days ago
- September 20: Chevrolet Trax Recall Issued For Separated Lower Control Arms recalls | 24 days ago
2006 Chevrolet Kodiak
5 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2006 Chevrolet Kodiak
Official recalls have been issued for the 2006 Chevrolet Kodiak by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Chevrolet service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Chevrolet customer service.
The steering wheel position may be off-center and increased effort may be required when turning, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
If the vehicle is on an uneven surface, the park brake may not hold the vehicle and could result in unintended vehicle movement and a vehicle crash. This ... Read more »
If stopping distance was limited, a vehicle crash could result. Read more »
If the damper comes loose, a fuel leak may result. Fuel leakage, in the presence of an ignition source, could result in a fire. Read more »
The delayed parking brake application can occur without warning, leading to unintended vehicle rollaway increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »