- March 20: GMC Sierra 3500 and Chevy Silverado 3500 Trucks Recalled recalls | 1 days ago
- March 13: GM Recalls Chevy and Cadillac Vehicles For Power Steering Problems recalls | 8 days ago
- February 16: Chevrolet Malibu Recall Issued After Airbag Inflator Ruptured recalls | 33 days ago
- February 10: Electric Car Range Decreases in Cold Temps news | 39 days ago
- January 7: GM Class-Action Lawsuit Targets CP4 Fuel Pumps news | 73 days ago
2006 Chevrolet Kodiak
5 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2006 Chevrolet Kodiak
Official recalls have been issued for the 2006 Chevrolet Kodiak by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Chevrolet service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Chevrolet customer service.
The steering wheel position may be off-center and increased effort may be required when turning, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
If the vehicle is on an uneven surface, the park brake may not hold the vehicle and could result in unintended vehicle movement and a vehicle crash. This ... Read more »
If stopping distance was limited, a vehicle crash could result. Read more »
If the damper comes loose, a fuel leak may result. Fuel leakage, in the presence of an ignition source, could result in a fire. Read more »
The delayed parking brake application can occur without warning, leading to unintended vehicle rollaway increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »