- August 30: Chevy Bolt Batteries May Have Cell Problems recalls | 54 days ago
- August 29: GM Recalls Vehicles With Driveshafts That Break recalls | 55 days ago
- August 10: GM Recalls 2017 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Trucks recalls | 74 days ago
- August 7: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit About Vortec 5300 Engines Dismissed news | 77 days ago
- August 6: Duramax Diesel Lawsuit Claims Emissions Are Illegal news | 78 days ago
1998 Chevrolet Malibu
AC / heater Problems
Worst 1998 Malibu AC / heater Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- blower switch won't work in some positions4
- A/C is on but switches off2
- blower fan stopped working2
- A/C compressor clutch broke1
- a/c malfunction1
- ac will not turn on1
- AC would not turn off1
- musty smell1
- rear defrost went out1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Air Conditioner24
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Malibu Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Malibu compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Malibu overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Malibu.