- August 30: Chevy Bolt Batteries May Have Cell Problems recalls | 27 days ago
- August 29: GM Recalls Vehicles With Driveshafts That Break recalls | 28 days ago
- August 10: GM Recalls 2017 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Trucks recalls | 47 days ago
- August 7: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit About Vortec 5300 Engines Dismissed news | 50 days ago
- August 6: Duramax Diesel Lawsuit Claims Emissions Are Illegal news | 51 days ago
1998 Chevrolet Malibu
wheels / hubs Problems
Worst 1998 Malibu wheels / hubs Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- wheel bearing failed2
- grinding/rubbing noise when turning1
- wheel bearings fail1
- NHTSA: Tires41
- NHTSA: Tires: Tread/Belt18
- NHTSA: Wheels: Rim 3
- NHTSA: Wheels: Center Section2
- NHTSA: Wheels1
- NHTSA: Wheels: Cap/Cover/Hub1
- NHTSA: Wheels: Lugs/Nuts/Bolts1
- NHTSA: Wheels: Space Saver Wheel1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Malibu Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Malibu compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Malibu overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Malibu.