- April 20: GM 8L90 and 8L45 Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 2 days ago
- April 17: GM Lawsuit Says Owners Deserve Compensation For Data news | 5 days ago
- April 17: Chevrolet Equinox and GMC Terrain SUVs Have Weld Problems recalls | 5 days ago
- April 15: Michelin and Takata Cleared in $80 Million Lawsuit news | 7 days ago
- March 20: GMC Sierra 3500 and Chevy Silverado 3500 Trucks Recalled recalls | 33 days ago
2000 Chevrolet Malibu
Cooling System Problems
2000 Chevrolet Malibu Cooling System Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Intake Gasket Is Leaking Antifreeze And Water Pump16
- Coolant Leak13
- Severe Coolant Leak, Water Pump Leak11
- Leaking Radiator6
- Temperature Gauge Reads Incorrectly2
- Lower Intake Manifold Leaking1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Cooling System36
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Cooling System: Fan3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Cooling System: Radiator ...2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Cooling System: Hose1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Malibu Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Malibu compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Malibu overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Malibu.