- February 17: Owning An Electric Car Is More Expensive Than a Gas-Powered Vehicle news | 0 days ago
- February 7: Chevy Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 Trucks Recalled, Again recalls | 10 days ago
- December 30: Chevy Shake Class Action Says Driveshaft Is The Problem news | 49 days ago
- December 20: Chevy Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 Recalled After Fire recalls | 59 days ago
- December 19: Chevrolet Silverado 1500, Cadillac CT6 and GMC Sierra 1500 Recalled recalls | 60 days ago
2000 Chevrolet Malibu
Cooling System Problems
2000 Chevrolet Malibu Cooling System Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Intake Gasket Is Leaking Antifreeze And Water Pump16
- Coolant Leak13
- Severe Coolant Leak, Water Pump Leak11
- Leaking Radiator6
- Temperature Gauge Reads Incorrectly2
- Lower Intake Manifold Leaking1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Cooling System36
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Cooling System: Fan3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Cooling System: Radiator ...2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Cooling System: Hose1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Malibu Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Malibu compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Malibu overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Malibu.