- November 12: Chevy Shift to Park Lawsuit: Vehicles Won't Shut Off news | 19 days ago
- October 18: Chevy Bolt Recall Fix Will Cost $2 Billion recalls | 44 days ago
- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 50 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 57 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 63 days ago
2004 Chevrolet Malibu
2004 Chevrolet Malibu Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Check Engine Light On5
- Timing Chain Came Loose4
- Leaking Antifreeze From Head Gasket3
- Engine Failure Due To Cracked Block2
- Engine Light, Goes Into Limp Mode1
- Intake Manifold Gasket Leak1
- Oil Sensor Light Failure1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control21
- NHTSA: Engine17
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling16
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control4
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Malibu Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Malibu compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Malibu overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Malibu.