- July 16: GM Recalls 2016-2018 Chevrolet Malibus For Airbag Failures recalls | 3 days ago
- July 4: GMC Terrain and Chevrolet Equinox Oil Consumption Lawsuit news | 15 days ago
- June 21: Recall: 2013 Chevrolet Volt Has Voltage Problems recalls | 28 days ago
- June 20: 2019 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 Recalled Over Airbag Failures recalls | 29 days ago
- June 19: GM Recalls Vehicles With Fuel Pumps That Can Leak recalls | 30 days ago
Chevrolet Recall 04011: GM/FMVSS 208/Air Bag Warning Labels
2004 Chevrolet Malibu
Equipment — Other — Labels
- Certain passenger vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) no. 208, "occupant crash protection." Some of these vehicles that were not equipped with an advanced occupant restraint system (AORS) have driver and passenger side sun visors with AORS labels. The AORS labels do not include statements and the illustration required by FMVSS no. 208 for vehicles without AORS.
- Owners will be sent replacement labels with instructions on how to install them. Owner notification began on April 21, 2004. Owners should contact Chevrolet at 1-800-630-2438.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.