- April 16: Chevrolet Equinox Oil Consumption Issues Debated In Court news | 10 days ago
- April 13: Chevy Bolt Propulsion Power Reduced Due to Battery Cells: GM news | 13 days ago
- April 7: 'Vehicle Services Department' of Plano, Texas, Sued by Minnesota news | 19 days ago
- March 26: Injured Cop Sues Dealership For Not Reporting Stolen SUV news | 31 days ago
- March 15: Chevy and GMC Air Conditioning Problems Target of Lawsuit news | 42 days ago
Chevrolet Recall 04011: GM/FMVSS 208/Air Bag Warning Labels
2004 Chevrolet Malibu
Equipment — Other — Labels
- Certain passenger vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) no. 208, "occupant crash protection." Some of these vehicles that were not equipped with an advanced occupant restraint system (AORS) have driver and passenger side sun visors with AORS labels. The AORS labels do not include statements and the illustration required by FMVSS no. 208 for vehicles without AORS.
- Owners will be sent replacement labels with instructions on how to install them. Owner notification began on April 21, 2004. Owners should contact Chevrolet at 1-800-630-2438.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.