- December 13: GM Recalls Buick Encore, Chevy Spark, Traverse and Trax recalls | 3 days ago
- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 5 days ago
- November 27: GM CP4 Lawsuit Alleges Fuel Pumps 'Explode' news | 19 days ago
- November 23: GM Hard Brake Pedals and Vacuum Pumps Investigated investigations | 23 days ago
- November 6: General Motors Windshield Wiper Recall Investigated investigations | 40 days ago
Chevrolet Recall 04011: GM/FMVSS 208/Air Bag Warning Labels
2004 Chevrolet Malibu
Equipment — Other — Labels
- Certain passenger vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) no. 208, "occupant crash protection." Some of these vehicles that were not equipped with an advanced occupant restraint system (AORS) have driver and passenger side sun visors with AORS labels. The AORS labels do not include statements and the illustration required by FMVSS no. 208 for vehicles without AORS.
- Owners will be sent replacement labels with instructions on how to install them. Owner notification began on April 21, 2004. Owners should contact Chevrolet at 1-800-630-2438.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.