- September 15: GM Recalls Vehicles 2nd Time For Loose Brake Pedals recalls | 9 days ago
- September 14: Chevy Equinox Ecotec Engine Lawsuit Filed Over Oil Consumption news | 10 days ago
- September 13: GM Recalls 1 Million Trucks and SUVs For Power Steering Problems recalls | 11 days ago
- September 12: GM Recalls 230,000 Vehicles For Brake Caliper Pistons recalls | 12 days ago
- September 8: GM Side Blind Zone Alert Lawsuit Argued in Court news | 16 days ago
Chevrolet Recall 04011: GM/FMVSS 208/Air Bag Warning Labels
2004 Chevrolet Malibu
Equipment — Other — Labels
- Certain passenger vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) no. 208, "occupant crash protection." Some of these vehicles that were not equipped with an advanced occupant restraint system (AORS) have driver and passenger side sun visors with AORS labels. The AORS labels do not include statements and the illustration required by FMVSS no. 208 for vehicles without AORS.
- Owners will be sent replacement labels with instructions on how to install them. Owner notification began on April 21, 2004. Owners should contact Chevrolet at 1-800-630-2438.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.