- November 12: Chevy Shift to Park Lawsuit: Vehicles Won't Shut Off news | 22 days ago
- October 18: Chevy Bolt Recall Fix Will Cost $2 Billion recalls | 47 days ago
- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 53 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 60 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 66 days ago
2006 Chevrolet Malibu
2006 Chevrolet Malibu Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Cylinder Head Leaking Antifreeze3
- Engine Randomly Shuts Off3
- Blown Head Gasket2
- Accelerator Stuck To The Floor While Driving1
- Engine Oil Leak1
- NHTSA: Engine30
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control30
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling20
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Malibu Model Years
Curious how the 2006 Malibu compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Malibu overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Malibu.