- June 20: 2019 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 Recalled Over Airbag Failures recalls | 0 days ago
- June 19: GM Recalls Vehicles With Fuel Pumps That Can Leak recalls | 1 days ago
- June 14: Chevrolet Sonic Recalled to Replace Seatbacks recalls | 6 days ago
- May 27: Recall: Chevrolet Silverado 1500, 2500 and 3500 recalls | 24 days ago
- May 26: GM Recalls Chevrolet Cruze LS Cars For Risk of Fires recalls | 25 days ago
Chevrolet Recall : Aftermarket Fuel Pumps
2007 Chevrolet Malibu
A vehicle crash could occur should the engine stall while in use.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Delivery — Fuel Pump
- Ti automotive is recalling certain fuel pumps, part numbers TU456 and TU303, sold under various brand names as aftermarket and replacement equipment for the motor vehicles listed above. The defective fuel pump may seize, stopping the fuel flow to the engine creating a stalling condition.
- Ti automotive will notify owners of record and will replace any defective fuel pump with a new or reworked fuel pump free of charge. The safety recall began on February 22, 2011. Owners may contact ti automotive at 1-866-867-3759 or log on to www.recallresponse.com.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.