- November 27: GM CP4 Lawsuit Alleges Fuel Pumps 'Explode' news | 12 days ago
- November 23: GM Hard Brake Pedals and Vacuum Pumps Investigated investigations | 16 days ago
- November 6: General Motors Windshield Wiper Recall Investigated investigations | 33 days ago
- October 17: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Sierra Over Fire Dangers recalls | 53 days ago
- October 16: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Over Child Seat Issues recalls | 54 days ago
Chevrolet Recall : Aftermarket Fuel Pumps
2007 Chevrolet Malibu
A vehicle crash could occur should the engine stall while in use.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Delivery — Fuel Pump
- Ti automotive is recalling certain fuel pumps, part numbers TU456 and TU303, sold under various brand names as aftermarket and replacement equipment for the motor vehicles listed above. The defective fuel pump may seize, stopping the fuel flow to the engine creating a stalling condition.
- Ti automotive will notify owners of record and will replace any defective fuel pump with a new or reworked fuel pump free of charge. The safety recall began on February 22, 2011. Owners may contact ti automotive at 1-866-867-3759 or log on to www.recallresponse.com.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.