- June 13: General Motors Vehicles Recalled For Airbag Warning Lights recalls | 10 days ago
- June 2: GM Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over 'Destination Charges' news | 21 days ago
- May 30: Tesla Lawsuit Filed Over Death of Naibel Benavides Leon news | 24 days ago
- May 12: GM Class Action Lawsuit For Oil Consumption Dismissed news | 42 days ago
- May 7: GM Recalls Buick Enclave, Chevrolet Traverse and GMC Acadia recalls | 47 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #01-03-10-003L
2012 Chevrolet Malibu
Affected Component: TIRES
- This GM of Canada New Vehicle Tire Warranty Program and GWM Transaction Submission Information Bulletin provides information for the new tires that the vehicle are equipped with and that they are covered by General Motors against defects in material or workmanship under the New Vehicle Warranty (Base Warranty Coverage) and for vehicles within this warranty period, the defective tires will be replaced on a pro rata adjustment basis. It also provides GWM Transaction information.
Click a tab for more information.