- May 7: GM Recalls Buick Enclave, Chevrolet Traverse and GMC Acadia recalls | 2 days ago
- April 25: GM Recalls Chevy Silverado 1500, Tahoe and GMC Sierra 1500 recalls | 14 days ago
- April 13: GM Airbag Investigation Launched After Injuries investigations | 26 days ago
- April 8: Chevy Colorados and GMC Canyons Recalled recalls | 31 days ago
- April 8: GM Recalls Chevy Camaros Over Steering Wheel Emblems recalls | 31 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #070898001B
2012 Chevrolet Malibu
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- THIS INFORMATIONAL BULLETIN PROVIDES INFORMATION ON GM DOES NOT APPROVE THE USE OF CLIPPING TO REPAIR COLLISION DAMAGE TO VEHICLES. GM HAS NOT TESTED OR VALIDATED A CLIPPED VEHICLE REPAIR; THEREFORE, GM CANNOT ENDORSE THIS TYPE OF REPAIR OR CONFIRM THE CRASH PERFORMANCE DURING A SUBSEQUENT COLLISION.
Click a tab for more information.