- June 13: General Motors Vehicles Recalled For Airbag Warning Lights recalls | 1 days ago
- June 2: GM Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over 'Destination Charges' news | 12 days ago
- May 30: Tesla Lawsuit Filed Over Death of Naibel Benavides Leon news | 15 days ago
- May 12: GM Class Action Lawsuit For Oil Consumption Dismissed news | 33 days ago
- May 7: GM Recalls Buick Enclave, Chevrolet Traverse and GMC Acadia recalls | 38 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #09-09-40-001C
2012 Chevrolet Malibu
Affected Component: SEAT BELTS:FRONT:BUCKLE ASSEMBLY
- This informational bulletin provides information to advise dealers about seat belt buckles not operating and/or seat belt warning light illumination, as well as difficulty latching and unlatching the buckle or the buckle release button sticking.
Click a tab for more information.