- June 2: GM Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over 'Destination Charges' news | 9 days ago
- May 30: Tesla Lawsuit Filed Over Death of Naibel Benavides Leon news | 12 days ago
- May 12: GM Class Action Lawsuit For Oil Consumption Dismissed news | 30 days ago
- May 7: GM Recalls Buick Enclave, Chevrolet Traverse and GMC Acadia recalls | 35 days ago
- April 25: GM Recalls Chevy Silverado 1500, Tahoe and GMC Sierra 1500 recalls | 47 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #15-08-42-001A
2012 Chevrolet Malibu
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from Chevrolet for this TSB. Call your local Chevrolet dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# 15-08-42-001A.
Affected Component: LIGHTING (PWS)
- THIS INFORMATIONAL BULLETIN PROVIDES INFORMATION ON EXTERIOR LIGHTING COMPONENTS THAT HAVE BEEN TINTED OR SMOKED BY AN OUTSIDE VENDOR AND GENERAL MOTORS POSITION ON ALTERING THESE COMPONENTS.
Click a tab for more information.