- June 13: General Motors Vehicles Recalled For Airbag Warning Lights recalls | 0 days ago
- June 2: GM Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over 'Destination Charges' news | 11 days ago
- May 30: Tesla Lawsuit Filed Over Death of Naibel Benavides Leon news | 14 days ago
- May 12: GM Class Action Lawsuit For Oil Consumption Dismissed news | 32 days ago
- May 7: GM Recalls Buick Enclave, Chevrolet Traverse and GMC Acadia recalls | 37 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #17NA215
2012 Chevrolet Malibu
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- This technical bulletin provides a procedure to properly reprogram an onstar module to correct a condition of Red LED, No WiFi Operation, and/or Limited OnStar® Module Functionality After OnStar Module Replacement for Another Condition.
Click a tab for more information.