- June 13: General Motors Vehicles Recalled For Airbag Warning Lights recalls | 8 days ago
- June 2: GM Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over 'Destination Charges' news | 19 days ago
- May 30: Tesla Lawsuit Filed Over Death of Naibel Benavides Leon news | 22 days ago
- May 12: GM Class Action Lawsuit For Oil Consumption Dismissed news | 40 days ago
- May 7: GM Recalls Buick Enclave, Chevrolet Traverse and GMC Acadia recalls | 45 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIC4707D
2012 Chevrolet Malibu
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:NAVIGATIONAL SYSTEM(GLOBAL POSITIONING SYSTEM)
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that have at times the XM Traffic or Weather for the local area takes several minutes to update and may read "NO DATA" or "UPDATING" during that time. Technician should be advised that Traffic and Weather data from local reporting stations and then send the updated info process may take up to 24 minutes. Technician should test for full operation of the XM band if the system has not started receiving the Traffic and weather update within 30 minutes. Also ensure the customer has not shut XM NavTraffic off in the user settings of the navigation radio. Technician will need to contact XM customer assistance to review the account status and verify that the XM Traffic option has been enabled and is available in the area.
Click a tab for more information.