- May 12: GM Class Action Lawsuit For Oil Consumption Dismissed news | 4 days ago
- May 7: GM Recalls Buick Enclave, Chevrolet Traverse and GMC Acadia recalls | 9 days ago
- April 25: GM Recalls Chevy Silverado 1500, Tahoe and GMC Sierra 1500 recalls | 21 days ago
- April 13: GM Airbag Investigation Launched After Injuries investigations | 33 days ago
- April 8: Chevy Colorados and GMC Canyons Recalled recalls | 38 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIC4801E
2012 Chevrolet Malibu
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:NAVIGATIONAL SYSTEM(GLOBAL POSITIONING SYSTEM)
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician on how to diagnose and repair vehicles that may have an OnStar Turn-By-Turn Navigation the system that is inoperative. Technician verifies there are no Diagnostic Trouble Codes are present in the Antilock Braking System and Vehicle Communication Interface Module of the vehicle. If no Diagnostic Trouble Codes found call OnStar using the Blue button on the OnStar key pad and ask the advisor for a turn by turn route. Also make a OnStar personal call and a call into the vehicle. If normal diagnostics do not lead to a resolution technician will need to call General Motors Technical Assistance Center for further assistance.
Click a tab for more information.