- June 13: General Motors Vehicles Recalled For Airbag Warning Lights recalls | 10 days ago
- June 2: GM Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over 'Destination Charges' news | 21 days ago
- May 30: Tesla Lawsuit Filed Over Death of Naibel Benavides Leon news | 24 days ago
- May 12: GM Class Action Lawsuit For Oil Consumption Dismissed news | 42 days ago
- May 7: GM Recalls Buick Enclave, Chevrolet Traverse and GMC Acadia recalls | 47 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIC5374C
2012 Chevrolet Malibu
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:NAVIGATIONAL SYSTEM(GLOBAL POSITIONING SYSTEM)
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that have a frequent "off route" messages while following Turn by Turn route. Technicians will need to remove power from the Vehicle Communication Interface Module for one hour and retest for the concern.
Click a tab for more information.