- June 13: General Motors Vehicles Recalled For Airbag Warning Lights recalls | 0 days ago
- June 2: GM Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over 'Destination Charges' news | 11 days ago
- May 30: Tesla Lawsuit Filed Over Death of Naibel Benavides Leon news | 14 days ago
- May 12: GM Class Action Lawsuit For Oil Consumption Dismissed news | 32 days ago
- May 7: GM Recalls Buick Enclave, Chevrolet Traverse and GMC Acadia recalls | 37 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIC5374D
2012 Chevrolet Malibu
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:NAVIGATIONAL SYSTEM(GLOBAL POSITIONING SYSTEM)
- THIS PRELIMINARY INFORMATION COMMUNICATION ADVISES THE TECHNICIAN ON THE STEPS TO DIAGNOSE AND REPAIR THE CONCERN OF RECEIVING FREQUENT "OFF ROUTE" MESSAGES WHILE FOLLOWING TURN BY TURN (TBT) ROUTE NAVIGATION. THE TECHNICIAN IS PROVIDED INSTRUCTIONS FOR RESETTING THE VEHICLE COMMUNICATION INTERFACE MODULE FOR THIS CONCERN.
Click a tab for more information.