- June 13: General Motors Vehicles Recalled For Airbag Warning Lights recalls | 5 days ago
- June 2: GM Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over 'Destination Charges' news | 16 days ago
- May 30: Tesla Lawsuit Filed Over Death of Naibel Benavides Leon news | 19 days ago
- May 12: GM Class Action Lawsuit For Oil Consumption Dismissed news | 37 days ago
- May 7: GM Recalls Buick Enclave, Chevrolet Traverse and GMC Acadia recalls | 42 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIC5491J
2012 Chevrolet Malibu
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from Chevrolet for this TSB. Call your local Chevrolet dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# PIC5491J.
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- THIS PRELIMINARY INFORMATION COMMUNICATION PROVIDES INFORMATION TO THE TECHNICIAN ABOUT VEHICLES THAT HAVE AN ONSTAR SYSTEM THAT WILL NOT POWER UP. TECHNICIAN SHOULD TURN OFF THE IGNITION AND CANCEL RETAINED ACCESSORY POWER. AFTER THE VEHICLE HAS POWERED DOWN REMOVE POWER TO THE ONSTAR MODULE FOR FIVE MINUTES. AFTER THE POWER HAS BEEN REMOVED FOR FIVE MINUTES, IF THE ONSTAR SYSTEM IS WORKING RELEASE THE VEHICLE. IF THE ONSTAR SYSTEM IS STILL INOPERATIVE CONTINUE WITH PUBLISHED SERVICE INFORMATION DIAGNOSTICS.
Click a tab for more information.