- June 13: General Motors Vehicles Recalled For Airbag Warning Lights recalls | 10 days ago
- June 2: GM Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over 'Destination Charges' news | 21 days ago
- May 30: Tesla Lawsuit Filed Over Death of Naibel Benavides Leon news | 24 days ago
- May 12: GM Class Action Lawsuit For Oil Consumption Dismissed news | 42 days ago
- May 7: GM Recalls Buick Enclave, Chevrolet Traverse and GMC Acadia recalls | 47 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIC5932A
2012 Chevrolet Malibu
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about customers that may complain of various concerns when using Bluetooth components. Technician should use the Preliminary Information to gather information from the customer on their Bluetooth device and the concern they are having before calling General Motors Technical Assistance Center.
Click a tab for more information.