- May 12: GM Class Action Lawsuit For Oil Consumption Dismissed news | 4 days ago
- May 7: GM Recalls Buick Enclave, Chevrolet Traverse and GMC Acadia recalls | 9 days ago
- April 25: GM Recalls Chevy Silverado 1500, Tahoe and GMC Sierra 1500 recalls | 21 days ago
- April 13: GM Airbag Investigation Launched After Injuries investigations | 33 days ago
- April 8: Chevy Colorados and GMC Canyons Recalled recalls | 38 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP3140E
2012 Chevrolet Malibu
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- This Preliminary Information communication advises the technician that a noise or a vibration in the vehicle that seems to be abnormal may not have been there when the vehicle was purchased. Technician should look for Non - General Motors aftermarket accessories installed on the vehicle that can cause these issues.
Click a tab for more information.