- June 13: General Motors Vehicles Recalled For Airbag Warning Lights recalls | 0 days ago
- June 2: GM Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over 'Destination Charges' news | 11 days ago
- May 30: Tesla Lawsuit Filed Over Death of Naibel Benavides Leon news | 14 days ago
- May 12: GM Class Action Lawsuit For Oil Consumption Dismissed news | 32 days ago
- May 7: GM Recalls Buick Enclave, Chevrolet Traverse and GMC Acadia recalls | 37 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP3333C
2012 Chevrolet Malibu
Affected Component: FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that have an intermittent engine misfire and a Service Engine Soon Malfunction Indicator Lamp. Technician may find Diagnostic Trouble Code P0300, P0301, and/or P0304. Technician will need to follow published Service Information diagnostics first. If the Service Information diagnostics do not isolate a cause for this concern, inspect the inside of the fuel rail and/or fuel tank for fuel contamination. f fuel contamination is present, refer to the "Fuel System Cleaning" procedure in Service Information. Dealer will need to advise the customer to only use fuel from high quality high volume Top Tier fuel stations.
Click a tab for more information.