- June 13: General Motors Vehicles Recalled For Airbag Warning Lights recalls | 11 days ago
- June 2: GM Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over 'Destination Charges' news | 22 days ago
- May 30: Tesla Lawsuit Filed Over Death of Naibel Benavides Leon news | 25 days ago
- May 12: GM Class Action Lawsuit For Oil Consumption Dismissed news | 43 days ago
- May 7: GM Recalls Buick Enclave, Chevrolet Traverse and GMC Acadia recalls | 48 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP3535B
2012 Chevrolet Malibu
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE/MOBILITY
- This Preliminary Information communication informs dealer technicians of a potential whining noise that can occur after servicing the water pump, water pump chain or cylinder head without use of the water pump sprocket holding tool. Dealers are advised this condition is the result of a water pump chain tensioner ratcheting out. The dealer is directed to follow service information to reset the water pump chain tensioner to correct.
Click a tab for more information.