- June 13: General Motors Vehicles Recalled For Airbag Warning Lights recalls | 8 days ago
- June 2: GM Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over 'Destination Charges' news | 19 days ago
- May 30: Tesla Lawsuit Filed Over Death of Naibel Benavides Leon news | 22 days ago
- May 12: GM Class Action Lawsuit For Oil Consumption Dismissed news | 40 days ago
- May 7: GM Recalls Buick Enclave, Chevrolet Traverse and GMC Acadia recalls | 45 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP4112R
2012 Chevrolet Malibu
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician of a complaint of a sag or hesitation when accelerating. The concern is present when coasting at low speeds of less than 15 miles per hour and then aggressively applying the throttle, or after making a hard stop followed by an aggressive throttle. This is considered normal operation of the vehicle the throttle is delayed and opened slowly up to .7 seconds to help minimize driveline lash and clunking or will have approximately .5 seconds of zero torque to allow the transmission to shift to first gear.
Click a tab for more information.