- June 13: General Motors Vehicles Recalled For Airbag Warning Lights recalls | 0 days ago
- June 2: GM Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over 'Destination Charges' news | 11 days ago
- May 30: Tesla Lawsuit Filed Over Death of Naibel Benavides Leon news | 14 days ago
- May 12: GM Class Action Lawsuit For Oil Consumption Dismissed news | 32 days ago
- May 7: GM Recalls Buick Enclave, Chevrolet Traverse and GMC Acadia recalls | 37 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP4548E
2012 Chevrolet Malibu
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING:EXHAUST SYSTEM
- This Preliminary Information communication advises the technician what to inspect if codes P0016 and/or P0017 are setting on a properly timed engine or a condition of the vehicle cranks but will not start. Technician should inspect the respective intake or exhaust camshaft reluctor to see if it has spun on the camshaft. The reluctor cannot be repositioned so the camshaft must be replaced. The new camshafts come with the reluctor already pressed on in the correct position.
Click a tab for more information.