- June 13: General Motors Vehicles Recalled For Airbag Warning Lights recalls | 11 days ago
- June 2: GM Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over 'Destination Charges' news | 22 days ago
- May 30: Tesla Lawsuit Filed Over Death of Naibel Benavides Leon news | 25 days ago
- May 12: GM Class Action Lawsuit For Oil Consumption Dismissed news | 43 days ago
- May 7: GM Recalls Buick Enclave, Chevrolet Traverse and GMC Acadia recalls | 48 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP4723C
2012 Chevrolet Malibu
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- This Preliminary Information communicates to the dealer the process for downloading or updating operating software for the Tire Pressure Monitor, Active Fuel Injector tester, multi media tester, PICO Scope, GR8 starting/charging tester and Vehicle Data Recorder tools, giving website address and step by step instructions to complete the update.
Click a tab for more information.