- May 12: GM Class Action Lawsuit For Oil Consumption Dismissed news | 3 days ago
- May 7: GM Recalls Buick Enclave, Chevrolet Traverse and GMC Acadia recalls | 8 days ago
- April 25: GM Recalls Chevy Silverado 1500, Tahoe and GMC Sierra 1500 recalls | 20 days ago
- April 13: GM Airbag Investigation Launched After Injuries investigations | 32 days ago
- April 8: Chevy Colorados and GMC Canyons Recalled recalls | 37 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP4902M
2012 Chevrolet Malibu
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician that General Motors Technical Assistance Center may ask for Global Diagnostic System 2 Session Log. Technician will need use Global Diagnostic System 2 to send the session logs to General Motors Technical Assistance Center for further assistance on the vehicle in question.
Click a tab for more information.