- June 13: General Motors Vehicles Recalled For Airbag Warning Lights recalls | 11 days ago
- June 2: GM Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over 'Destination Charges' news | 22 days ago
- May 30: Tesla Lawsuit Filed Over Death of Naibel Benavides Leon news | 25 days ago
- May 12: GM Class Action Lawsuit For Oil Consumption Dismissed news | 43 days ago
- May 7: GM Recalls Buick Enclave, Chevrolet Traverse and GMC Acadia recalls | 48 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP5184
2012 Chevrolet Malibu
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:SOFTWARE
- This Preliminary Information communication advises the technician that when replacing the camshaft part number 12626660. Technician will need to ensure that the date code and the finish of the camshaft. If the cam is discolored or has chatter marks, have parts department send the cam back as (MR code7) new defective.
Click a tab for more information.