- June 13: General Motors Vehicles Recalled For Airbag Warning Lights recalls | 4 days ago
- June 2: GM Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over 'Destination Charges' news | 15 days ago
- May 30: Tesla Lawsuit Filed Over Death of Naibel Benavides Leon news | 18 days ago
- May 12: GM Class Action Lawsuit For Oil Consumption Dismissed news | 36 days ago
- May 7: GM Recalls Buick Enclave, Chevrolet Traverse and GMC Acadia recalls | 41 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP5191A
2012 Chevrolet Malibu
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE/MOBILITY
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that have a ticking noise on cold start after sitting more than 6 hours. Technician will inspect the oil pump pick-up tube to block seal being compressed. It the seal is compressed replace the seal and retest.
Click a tab for more information.