- June 13: General Motors Vehicles Recalled For Airbag Warning Lights recalls | 8 days ago
- June 2: GM Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over 'Destination Charges' news | 19 days ago
- May 30: Tesla Lawsuit Filed Over Death of Naibel Benavides Leon news | 22 days ago
- May 12: GM Class Action Lawsuit For Oil Consumption Dismissed news | 40 days ago
- May 7: GM Recalls Buick Enclave, Chevrolet Traverse and GMC Acadia recalls | 45 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP5232
2012 Chevrolet Malibu
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING:EXHAUST SYSTEM:EMISSION CONTROL:CATALYTIC CONVERTOR
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about gasoline powered cars, mid-size trucks, light duty trucks, and heavy duty trucks with premature catalytic converter failures. It is recommended to inspect for a poor crimp on the grounds ring terminal at the engine block for the bank with the concern and repair the wire.
Click a tab for more information.