- June 13: General Motors Vehicles Recalled For Airbag Warning Lights recalls | 0 days ago
- June 2: GM Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over 'Destination Charges' news | 11 days ago
- May 30: Tesla Lawsuit Filed Over Death of Naibel Benavides Leon news | 14 days ago
- May 12: GM Class Action Lawsuit For Oil Consumption Dismissed news | 32 days ago
- May 7: GM Recalls Buick Enclave, Chevrolet Traverse and GMC Acadia recalls | 37 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP5338
2012 Chevrolet Malibu
Affected Component: STRUCTURE:FRAME AND MEMBERS
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vibration complaints that are one of the most challenging complaints to accurately diagnose and repair. Technician will need to use Pico Oscilloscope Diagnostic Kit to effectively diagnosis vehicles. Technician should drive the vehicle will using the Pico Oscilloscope to record data. After the data is recorded it should be reviewed to determine the root cause of the concern. If a repair attempt made the concern better but not eliminated or had no affect at all, and are requesting assistance from General Motors Technical Assistance Center record another Pico file and save it to the computer. After the new Pico Oscilloscope data has been saved email the data to General Motors Technical Assistance Center in the subject line include ?Vibration? ?Business Associate Code? and the last 8 of the Vehicle Identification Number.
Click a tab for more information.