- June 13: General Motors Vehicles Recalled For Airbag Warning Lights recalls | 11 days ago
- June 2: GM Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over 'Destination Charges' news | 22 days ago
- May 30: Tesla Lawsuit Filed Over Death of Naibel Benavides Leon news | 25 days ago
- May 12: GM Class Action Lawsuit For Oil Consumption Dismissed news | 43 days ago
- May 7: GM Recalls Buick Enclave, Chevrolet Traverse and GMC Acadia recalls | 48 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT3237G
2012 Chevrolet Malibu
Affected Component: VISIBILITY:WINDSHIELD
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about the percentage of UV protection or tint offered by the windshield or side glass. Technician should be advised Windshield reduces UV rays down to 4% or less. Front side door glass reduces UV rays down to 35% or less. Windshields are SOLAR glass with a light transmittance of >/=70%. Front door glass are Solar glass with a light transmission of >/=70%. Rear door glass, quarter windows and back windows can use either Solar glass (>/=70%) or Privacy glass, which has a light transmittance of 20%.
Click a tab for more information.